Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brightness/Opacity Changes during Transitions

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the brightness of my background increasing during transitions. For example, I applied a 'slide' transition to a graphic so that it slides from the top of my canvas onto the screen. As soon as the 'slide' starts the background gets noticably brighter only during the length of the transition. Other grahics that remain on the screen do not seem to get brighter, just the background. This occurs no matter what transition I apply in the timeline. I know I can keyframe and get the same results but I really would like to use the transitions. In the attached pictures Screen Shot #2 does not accurately show just how bright the background gets. It is a very, very noticable change. I have tried letting the entire video render in case that was my solution but the problem is still is occuring. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 2:08 PM

There are no replies.

Brightness/Opacity Changes during Transitions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.