Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod nano 7th generation won't sync video

My iPod nano 7th generation will sync music but not video. I have updated iTunes and restored the iPod even gone into the Apple store and nothing has helped. How do I get around this problem???

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 2:19 PM

1 reply

Jan 1, 2014 6:00 PM in response to Davidsons Davidson

Not all iTunes video can be transferred to iPod, If the video resolution or video bit rate beyond iPod limitation, you can't upload them to iPod. For example, some iTunes purchased movie are High definition movie, the resolution is too high to play on iPod. If the videos are in your iTunes, you can right-click the video to highlight it, and then select "Create iPod or iPhone Version". iTunes will automatically convert the video to iPod compatible format. When the conversion process has completed, sync the new version to your iPod. For more info, here is a guide about how to convert and transfer video to iPod nano. Hope it helps. Feel free to email me if you need further help.

My iPod nano 7th generation won't sync video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.