Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ilife Sound Effects and Final Cut Pro Sounds are not appearing in Final Cut Pro X anymore!?

Hello,

I am new to the app Final Cut Pro X. And recently when I have gone into the Music and Sound Folder in final cut pro the option for Ilife Sound Effects and FCPX Sound Effects do not appear. I have read other forums and they have said to drag the sound files into FCPX but that isn't even a option. It onlt has iTunes options, please reply back someone this is stressing me out. I don't know if it is because of Mavericks or whatever but it is driving me insane and I need help!

This is what it looks like .

User uploaded file

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 7:17 PM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2013 8:03 PM in response to DaveAlmighty1

This is a known issue in FCP X 10.1 and you will find many posts about it in the forum just do a search. Several solutions have worked for different users. Try the following:

1. Open and close GarageBand then relaunch FCP

2. Open and close iPhoto then relaunch FCP

3. Close and reopen FCP

4. Trash FCP preferences then relaunch FCP

Any one of these may work. Just try them in any order. Be aware the problem may recur.

Ilife Sound Effects and Final Cut Pro Sounds are not appearing in Final Cut Pro X anymore!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.