Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my default 'Sills' wallpapers missing iOS 7

Sir/Ma'am:

Please help me, my 'stills' Wallpapers is missing in Settings>Wallpaper & brightness>Choose Wallpaper>Stills. I tried restoring my previous backup, but to no avail. When I do a settings and Content Reset, it does return, but then, my mail/sms/contacts/app data also resets.

Please help,

thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 9:46 PM

6 replies

Jan 1, 2014 9:02 AM in response to modular747

Yes, that works, but then my app data, contacts, SMS cannot be recovered. Is there a way wherein i can back up those things and restore them, as if i did nothing and still return my missing wallpapers?

I backed up my iPhone to my PC before restoring this, also, I backed it up on icloud. I would like to recover my 'still's' without affecting aanything else on my iphone.. OCD.. ts ts ts.

Jan 2, 2014 8:25 PM in response to modular747

Yeah, I did try that(restore, then restore from backup) before asking here, but the wallpapers was still missing.

But I solved it! I reset all content and settings, then restored my data from iCloud, then VOILA! The wallpapers have returned!~ Yay!

To bad I had to redownload 50+ apps but its ok.

thanks modular. *kiss*

my default 'Sills' wallpapers missing iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.