Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shuffle not charging in sleep mode

I am trying to charge my ipod shuffle with my laptop (windows 8, which I hate!) and instead of charging the battery, it is actually draining it. My setting in the computer is that sleep and charge is ready, so one would think that I should be able to plug it in and walk away. I did this last night and this morning there is little to no charge. Then when I try to sync it tells me there is a problem and I should run diags to fix. Try to do that and this computer "can't find" the ipod - now how can that be if I see it listed on the summary page. This is about the 4th ipod I have owned and have nothing but trouble. I prefer to have the shuffle because I run and don't want the bulk of a bigger item, but this is getting to be nuts! I am not sure if my issue is with the shuffle or this stupid laptop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

iPod shuffle (3rd generation), Windows 8

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 1:32 AM

There are no replies.

shuffle not charging in sleep mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.