Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change my me.com email address ?

I have just aquired an iPhone 4, which I wish to align with my iMac. The me.com email addresses are slightly different, How do I align them by either changing the phone or the Mac?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), I wish to align this with iPhone

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 1:27 PM

Hi,

On the Mac > System Preferences > iCloud you can sign out of one Apple ID that is used with iCloud and in with another.

In System Preferences > Mail, Contacts and Calendars you may also need to remove the Apple ID you wish to discontinue using.

On the iPhone similar thing can be done in Settings and then the various apps such as Messages, FaceTime iCloud etc.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

9:27 pm Wednesday; January 1, 2014

 iMac 2.5Ghz 5i 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2014 1:27 PM in response to Alex CB

Hi,

On the Mac > System Preferences > iCloud you can sign out of one Apple ID that is used with iCloud and in with another.

In System Preferences > Mail, Contacts and Calendars you may also need to remove the Apple ID you wish to discontinue using.

On the iPhone similar thing can be done in Settings and then the various apps such as Messages, FaceTime iCloud etc.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

9:27 pm Wednesday; January 1, 2014

 iMac 2.5Ghz 5i 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad

How to change my me.com email address ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.