Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

subscribing to my iCloud iCal on employer's laptop

I have an iCloud account, I've successfully moved my personal calender from "on my mac" to the cloud and can see it on both my iMac and my iPhone. Now I would like to subscribe to my personal iCal calender to see it on my employer's MacBookPro(os10.6.8). This laptop belongs to my employer but is in my possession 24/7/365. Is it possible to see my personal home calender from the iCloud on this laptop's iCal? How do I do that?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 8:19 AM

Easy: You can browse to iCloud.com and login, all iCloud modules can be accessed that way.

Not so easy: would be to upgrade your employers laptop from 10.6.8 to a newer OS X (current version is 10.9.1) and use iCloud as you do on your iMac.

Good but not cheap: Soho Organizer will allow the use of iCloud on 10.6.8

4 replies

subscribing to my iCloud iCal on employer's laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.