Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nano 7th generation - How do I connect Bluetooth LG Tone Advanced HBS 700 to it?

I cannot find how to sync my Ipod nano 7th Generation to my LG Tone Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Advanced). Does anyone know how to sync them?

iPod nano, sync ipod nano to LG Tone Bluetooth

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 8:26 AM

2 replies

May 9, 2016 4:05 PM in response to brenden dv

So....how do I sync my Bluetooth earbuds to the iPod Nano...that question has not been answered. The link given above says we "CAN USE BLUETOOTH" and that's not helpful at all. Can someone give a link that's helpful?

Or can someone simply give an actual answer? I don't see anything on my new 8th Gen Nano that relates to "Bluetooth" or anything like it. Can it really be this difficult?

Nano 7th generation - How do I connect Bluetooth LG Tone Advanced HBS 700 to it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.