Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change my apple ID because it is my apple email rescue address - how do I change the apple e mail rescue address?

Can't change my apple ID because it is my apple email rescue address - how do I change the apple e mail rescue address?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.1, Can't change my apple ID because it

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 10:32 AM

Follow steps 1 to 7 half-way down the page that you posted from, that will let you edit your rescue email address

6 replies

Feb 18, 2015 11:16 PM in response to tcdneedshelp

The page that the original poster posted from has been removed, this is the current page : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

i.e. you can change the rescue email address by logging into the account via the 'manage your apple id' button on http://appleid.apple.com, select the Password & Security section of your account, answer your security questions on that scree, and you should get a screen where you can change the rescue email address (plus the security questions)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.