Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have purchased iphone5s i am not getting iphoto and imovie free its asking cost iam having ios7.0.4

DEAR SIR

i have purchased iphone5s .and i was created allpe id and i regestered the product with serial no.and i tried lots of time downloding iphotos and imovie but iam not getting it free it is asking payment..please help me out for this problem.i have purchased this phone for this apps

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, serial no.C39LG1APFRC5

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 10:52 AM

1 reply

Jan 1, 2014 10:56 AM in response to albyrahul

We are fellow users here on these public forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support - I've asked the hosts to remove your phone number from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

Try logging out of your account on your phone by tapping on it at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app and the log back in and see if they then show as free

i have purchased iphone5s i am not getting iphoto and imovie free its asking cost iam having ios7.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.