Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i pair my wireless keyboard to my Apple TV will it still work with my Mac? Also if i pair the keyboard with the TV will the remote still work as well?

If i pair my wireless keyboard to my new Apple TV will it still work with my Mac. Also if i pair the keyboard will the supplied remote control still work with the TV as well?

Thanks

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 11:53 AM

3 replies

Jan 1, 2014 12:09 PM in response to andy x

Most bluetooth keyboards pair with only one device. If you pair it with the AppleTV and then want to use it with the Mac you will need to pair it again to the Mac which will un-pair it from the AppleTV. I bought a Logitech K760 keyboard which allows you to pair it with up to three devices. I have it paired to a Mac mini, AppleTV and an iPad and can quickly switch between them without any problems.

Cheers,

-= Ken =-

If i pair my wireless keyboard to my Apple TV will it still work with my Mac? Also if i pair the keyboard with the TV will the remote still work as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.