Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud from iOS to iMac - Numbers not showing on iMac

I have a few Numbers spreadsheets created on my iOS devices. The iPad and iPhone are sharing them nicely. I want to work on the spreadsheet on my iMac and when I go to the icloud on the iMac there are no files there. How do I get my files on my iMac from the iOS devices and ensure that they are available on all of my devices later on as I make changes to them?

iMac, iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 2:57 PM

You would need the latest version of Numbers for Mac. Then just open Numbers and a dialog box would appear asking you to open a file. Here you could then just choose, if you want to open a locally stored file or a numbers file from iCloud (please see the little buttons in the upper left corner: iCloud / On My Mac)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2014 2:57 PM in response to Kafnewell

You would need the latest version of Numbers for Mac. Then just open Numbers and a dialog box would appear asking you to open a file. Here you could then just choose, if you want to open a locally stored file or a numbers file from iCloud (please see the little buttons in the upper left corner: iCloud / On My Mac)

iCloud from iOS to iMac - Numbers not showing on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.