Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autherizating an Apple ID account on new computer w/ Windows 8.1

Hello,

I am issues auterizing my Apple ID account to play music videos that I had purchased from 2006-2008. I have a brand new computer with Windows 8 installed. Everytime I try to play one of the many old music videos I keep being asked to autherize my account once again. Everytime I autherize it, the video looks like it's trying to play but no picture appears. Can someone help me out? About to lose hope that these music videos are gone forever. PS -- They are not showing up in my iTunes store purchased history. Why?

Thank you,

JOEY-

A big Apple iPod Nut..

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 3:14 PM

Authorization

Macs: iTunes Store- About authorization and deauthorization.

Windows: How to Authorize or Deauthorize iTunes | PCWorld.

In iTunes you use the Authorize This Computer or De-authorize This Computer option under the Store menu in iTunes' menubar. For Windows use the ALT-S keys to access it. Or turn on Windows 7 and 8 iTunes menus: iTunes- Turning on iTunes menus in Windows 8 and 7.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2014 3:14 PM in response to MusicBud114

Authorization

Macs: iTunes Store- About authorization and deauthorization.

Windows: How to Authorize or Deauthorize iTunes | PCWorld.

In iTunes you use the Authorize This Computer or De-authorize This Computer option under the Store menu in iTunes' menubar. For Windows use the ALT-S keys to access it. Or turn on Windows 7 and 8 iTunes menus: iTunes- Turning on iTunes menus in Windows 8 and 7.

Autherizating an Apple ID account on new computer w/ Windows 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.