Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access email and password seems to be changed by me didn't notice my daughter was signed in her account used my phone and now email is stuck security questions don't match I'm stuck can't do anything

My email is frozen and I can't remember password my security seem

To be changed or not working it a mess what can I do please help. My daughter used my phone I didn't notice she had singed on kept trying to sign on

My self but it was the next morning when I caught and now can't remember what it was. Created a new email but had to do a new ID to so it won't let me access the email account which the primary to make the changes apple suppose to send me a code to my new email but twice i never got it???? Help

iPhone 3G, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 3:44 PM

There are no replies.

Can't access email and password seems to be changed by me didn't notice my daughter was signed in her account used my phone and now email is stuck security questions don't match I'm stuck can't do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.