Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an iPad Air for Christmas and tried to sync this device with iTunes on my MacBook Pro (OSX system 10.6.8). A message popped up that I needed to download the latest version on iTunes in order to be able to sync the two devices.

I downloaded the latest version of iTunes on my MacBook Pro and now when I open iTunes I can not access the iTunes store; however, I can access the Apps store. I have tried reinstalling iTunes. I have tried changing the pop up/cookie settings in Firefox and Safari. I have logged out and also shut down my MacBook. I have tried changing the Firewall settings on my MacBook. I have googled possible ways to get the iTunes store to work and nothing has helped so far. Please help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 4:04 PM

There are no replies.

I received an iPad Air for Christmas and tried to sync this device with iTunes on my MacBook Pro (OSX system 10.6.8). A message popped up that I needed to download the latest version on iTunes in order to be able to sync the two devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.