Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad and iPhone both freeze a video in the same place. Video freezes while audio continues.

So I'm trying to stream a video on my iPad. I'm watching a series of videos (so I've already tried to clear the cache but this doesn't work) and the video will freeze in the same place while the audio continues. It's not just for one video, it's basically for every video. It freezes in the exact same place when I try to load it on my iPhone 4S. I've also tried using both safari and chrome which doesn't help. The videos are playing through QuickTime. This doesn't happen for YouTube videos and it doesn't happen when I stream the video on my laptop. It's an iPad 4 w/ retina also. Please help. Thanks. P.s it isn't the OS either as my iPhone is iOS 7 while my iPad is iOS 6

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 6:53 PM

There are no replies.

iPad and iPhone both freeze a video in the same place. Video freezes while audio continues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.