Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i forgot my apple ID how i can skip the step of Find My iPhone Activation Lock????

if i forgot my apple ID how i can skip the step of Find My iPhone Activation Lock????

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 7:44 PM

4 replies

Aug 8, 2016 2:26 AM in response to anwer87

So now we have three different questions caused by people tacking onto a thread. If everyone started their own thread it would be easier to give clear answers.

If the phone is asking for your Apple ID and you don't know it, you can go to http://applied.apple.com and click 'Find your Apple ID'.

If that doesn't work and you bought the phone new, take it to an Apple Store (make an appointment) together with the original purchase documents.

If you bought the phone second-hand and it's asking for someone else's Apple ID then only that person can unlock it. Apple cannot unlock it for you. If you can't contact them there is nothing you can do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.