Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard help??

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for this or not.

Earlier today I spilled coffee on my wireless keyboard. I flipped the keyboard over and shook the coffee out, then I popped off the wet keys, and wiped the coffee out with a damp washcloth. After that I dried the key spaces and put the keys back on. They keyboard worked fine from 4pm-5pm until I finished work. I got home (yes I bring my keyboard to work) the W key wasn't functioning. At all. And the E key was pulling up mision control!

What is happening???? I cleaned the W key again, then turned off and on the keyboard. No luck. The W typed EW whenever I pushed down on the key. When I pressed on the E key it worked for about 5 presses, then pulled up misison control again, and the W stopped working again.

Please answer soon. I really need this keyboard to not be doing what it is doing.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: I just tried, and none of the Fkeys are working and neither is the S, Control or the X.

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 8:29 PM

2 replies

Keyboard help??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.