Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer a iDVD Project to a flashdrive

I tried to do it as a Save as Disk Image and the Video_TS Folder and either would play.

I have copied several DVD's and the work perfectly so there is no issue with the project.

Thanks

Greg

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 1, 2014 8:50 PM

4 replies

Jan 2, 2014 11:08 AM in response to greg1424

I tried to do it as a Save as Disk Image and the Video_TS Folder and either would play.

Explain what you're trying to accomplish.

If you're trying to create a disk image of your project the save it as a disk image to the Desktop do the following:

1 - first save the disk image to the Desktop.

2 - drag the disk image to the Flash drive.

To play that disk image from the Flash drive you must double click on it to open it and use iDVD Player to view it.

OT

Jan 2, 2014 5:14 PM in response to greg1424

I tried it again and it worked this time, however:

The Project when I install in onto the desktop only shows a 336k instead of the 229mb that the project actually is.

It does that for both the "Save as disk image" and the "save As" in the file section.

My question would now be since the file size is smaller then the actually project, does the pictures I have stored on my computer that are in the slide show of the DVD need to stay?

In other words if I remove the pictures will the DVD still play?

How to transfer a iDVD Project to a flashdrive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.