Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to play MSN videos in my iPad

I'm unable to play MSN videos in my iPad. Any suggestions?

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 5:01 AM

7 replies

Jan 2, 2014 5:15 AM in response to Marabina67

I assume that you mean that you can't play them in Safari. Try clearing and closing Safari. Then reboot the iPad.

Go to Settings>Safari>Cookies and Data.

Double tap the home button and you will see apps lined up going left to right across the screen. Swipe to get to the Safari app and then swipe "up" on the app preview thumbnail to close it.

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

It it really helps those trying to help you if you can provide as much detail as you can.

Jan 2, 2014 6:06 AM in response to Marabina67

Yes you have Clear Cookies and Data in the Safari settings. Look again. Yes, the home button is the button that you use for Siri.

JimHdk makes a very good point that I didn't think of ....what format are the videos in? Are they Flash videos? If so, Flash is not supported on the iPad.

EDIT: The videos work for me but they take a while to load and I had to tap on them a couple of times to get them to work.

Message was edited by: Demo

I'm unable to play MSN videos in my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.