Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remotely control iphone from PC without jailbreak

detail:

iphone4s

ios7

left side screen is not working

hey guys,i wanna ask,my left side screen is not working and i just installed ios7,it needs to connect to wifi to set/configure everything in but i cant type the wifi password due to my left side screen is not working.is it possible for me to remotely control my iphone from pc without jailbreak and PERMISSION(normally yes option is on the left side) since my left screen is dead.

please help guys.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 10:06 AM

10 replies

Nov 2, 2016 5:01 PM in response to Myskinsmysin

How? please!!! My iphone was dropped and the display/digitizer cable must have come lose, so only half the screen is useable. Worse yet, I tether for internet access (yes, it is legal, yes, it is a service T-Mobile provides). But I had turned tethering off and now I cannot turn it on, as the button is on the non-responsive side of the screen. I ordered a T-2 but it will take some time to get here... In the meantime since the phone is out of warranty....

Now does anyone see the wisdom of being able to control our device from our computer?!!!

And, no, I do not want to jaibreak it.

remotely control iphone from PC without jailbreak

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.