Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad having Wallpaper glitch from multi gesture use

Hi guys, thanks for reading.

After iOS 7 I started to experience some bugs/glitches that didnt used to occur with iOS 6. Most of them I ignore but here is one that I just can't live with, it's just terribly annoying (I probably would use another terms but certainly the censorship will detect).

What happens: my wallpaper vanishes as long as the transition occurs, if I keep my hands on the screen my wallpaper will not show until I finish the gesture.

When it happens: every time I go from Safari to Home Screen by multi gesture. And just happen for Safari, other 3rd or native apps are imune. Also using the Home button nothing happens. Just the multi gesture feature and only for Safari. The iPad is a 3rd Generation Wifi+Cellular iPad 32 GB non-jailbroken.

I did this gif this morning:

User uploaded file

I do like technology, as the most people here I guess, and iOS 7 was my greatest deception and regret on this area. Should be a shame for Apple. Thanks!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 11:00 AM

There are no replies.

iPad having Wallpaper glitch from multi gesture use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.