Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have i phone 4,the apple id is from the previous user.I don't know him to contact about the user ID.He erased all data from the phone,now its without nothing on the screen,it's like brand new one.How can I log into the phone without his ID

need information about unlocking the i phone from previous user.Phone it's asking for apple id to log in.Don't know the apple id from the previous user.How can I access to this without knowing the previous apple ID.Phone has been erased manually.Now it's blocked not allowing to enter information or programs without apple ID that have been entered previously.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 12:29 PM

5 replies

Jan 2, 2014 2:03 PM in response to yllazemi

same thing happened to me...it's been 3 months now...i can't use my iPhone 4...i can't even contact the previous owner since the notification screen only give me "n•••••@y•••••.com"...what am i supposed to do? could you (apple) help us out by giving at least the complete email address from the previous account so we can contact the previous owner? i bought the device legit & legally, i also checked the IMEI, it's not stolen or report missing before i bought it...it is my mistake to forget asking about the id & password...

I have i phone 4,the apple id is from the previous user.I don't know him to contact about the user ID.He erased all data from the phone,now its without nothing on the screen,it's like brand new one.How can I log into the phone without his ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.