Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after downloading updates on my ipad, the screen has frozen with a graphic ofathe Itunes logo and a connecting cable.i can't move anything HELP

after downloading updates on my ipad, the screen has frozen with a graphic ofathe Itunes logo and a connecting cable.i can't move anything HELP

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 1:17 PM

That is a message signifying the fact that something went wrong and you have to restore the iOS software now by connecting your iPad to your computer's iTunes.

4 replies

Jul 8, 2015 8:37 AM in response to Demo

Hello! I am having this issue as well.

during my update attempt..it stopped updating and froze on the screen telling me to connect to itunes.

I connected to itunes but nothing happened.

It won't do anything.

I tried the home and power button at the same time, and nothing happened.

Itunes doesnt show my ipad under "devices"

And says Internet connection isn't there.

I did not disconnect during update. It froze during update. And now screen us frozen with connect to itunes logo.

please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.