Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar & Contact Data Suddenly Gone Missing on my iPad2

My contacts and calendar data suddenly went missing yesterday. I was not doing anything that would cause the data to be deleted. When I went

to get some contact information I discovered that all of the contacts were missing. Shortly after that, all of my calendar data went missing as well.

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 2:57 PM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2014 8:43 PM in response to Judy Campion

I'm having the same issue. First my contacts disappeared off my iPhone 4. I checked both my desktop and my iCloud and the contacts were still there just missing in my phone. I literally went from having contacts to putting my phone down and about 2 hrs later picking it up and having NO contacts. I fixed this by exporting the contacts to my desktop, emailing the file to my email addy and then clicking on the file from the mail app on the phone which automatically added the contacts back in - as far as I know. I'm not sure if anything went missing or not. I checked both my calendar and notes at the time and both were on the iPhone and iCloud with no problems.

Just checked my iPhone calendar to check my appointments for the rest of the week and it's completely blank. No events at all. Again iCloud is fine and I've managed to download the file to my desktop and emial it to myself but having problems with getting it back on the phone.

Do we have any causes for this yet?

Calendar & Contact Data Suddenly Gone Missing on my iPad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.