Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream sharing

I have created an album of photos on my iPad but it is not showing up on my iPhone. Any ideas why?

Also, I created a shared photo stream on the iPad, but the users that I invited are not able to see the photos in the shared photo stream. I also cannot see the photos from the shared photostream on my iPhone.

I do have the options of photostream turned on on both devices. Does this have anything to do with the fact that my iCloud storage is almost full?

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 4:25 PM

1 reply

Jan 2, 2014 4:47 PM in response to J_deleon09

J_deleon09 wrote:

I have created an album of photos on my iPad but it is not showing up on my iPhone. Any ideas why?

A photo Album you create in the iPad stays local on the device, it cannot be shared. You'd have to make a PhotoStream of the Album to share it.

J_deleon09 wrote:

Also, I created a shared photo stream on the iPad, but the users that I invited are not able to see the photos in the shared photo stream. I also cannot see the photos from the shared photostream on my iPhone.

Make sure to give the device time to download the photos, if you have a slow connection it can take awhile.

J_deleon09 wrote:

Does this have anything to do with the fact that my iCloud storage is almost full?

No. Photos in PhotoStream do not count against your iCloud storage.

Photostream sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.