Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 4S straight talk apn no internet

I have iPhone 4S, Straight Talks APNs from iapnupdatetfdata.straighttalk.com, and get no internet data configuration available when I try to use any internet app while not on wifi. Reinstalled Strait Talks APNs, tried Net 10s APNs for tf phones, get same no config message. Quadruple checked all settings, no luck. Have another iphone with exact same Straight Talk APNs and no problem. Both are IOS 7.04. What am I missing?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 4:15 PM

You'll have to work it out with StraightTalk. Unlocked iPhones on the StraightTalk GSM network are not supported by either StraightTalk or Apple. StraightTalk is a supported CDMA carrier.

18 replies

Jan 3, 2014 12:41 PM in response to Gabrielfromtn

"I have iPhone 4S, Straight Talks APNs from iapnupdatetfdata.straighttalk.com, and get no internet data configuration available when I try to use any internet app while not on wifi. Reinstalled Strait Talks APNs, tried Net 10s APNs for tf phones, get same no config message. Quadruple checked all settings, no luck. Have another iphone with exact same Straight Talk APNs and no problem. Both are IOS 7.04. What am I missing?"

do you know how ridiculous this sounds? And why do you expect an answer on a user-to-user forum of apple users ?

Jan 3, 2014 1:32 PM in response to Gabrielfromtn

No. WalMart carried Verizon phones. StraightTalk iPhones and Verizon iPhones are different animals entirely, though both operate on the Verizon network. I didn't call you a liar. Let's say you are "misinformed". If they no longer offer service on the Verizon CDMA network in your area, and limit their coverage to piggybacking on the AT&T and/or T-Mobile networks, then you're out of luck. Using an unlocked GSM iPhone on StraightTalk is not supported. As you were told in the beginning of this thread.

IPhone 4S straight talk apn no internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.