Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes not syncing all music from library

I've recently transferred from a previous account - it was shared - to my own. It was on a seperate computer and some of the songs from the previous library (I stopped transferring them after a point) had been stored into the library on the computer I'm using now.

When I go to sync I notice it says that certain files can't be found and it doesn't sync everything completely. Now, this would make sense if the music I had didn't come from CDs. I even deleted one CD, imported it in full, synced it, had the full album show up, then went to sync it again only to have the majority of the album disappear. I've tried to sync it four or five times and it's all the same songs that allegedly "aren't there."

Does anyone know what's going on, or even how to fix this?

If it helps I have an iPod touch 4.

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 7:52 PM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2015 9:53 PM in response to lllaass

Not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I have the same issue. It won't download songs from CDs I've imported, but plays all purchased music on new iPod toucg 5th geneRation. The songs will play just fine in my library, but 1. They don't even show up ok actual iPod even though when I click on DeviCW, music, all songs show uP and 2. When I clice to play a song in ITunes thats listed under my music, I get an exclamation mark. Help! I have 6,000+ songs and only 1500 are purchased.

Itunes not syncing all music from library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.