Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does the picture always zoom in when I try to set one for my lock screen or background?

When I chose a picture for my lock screen wallpaper it automatically zooms in on the picture. I cannot zoom out because it will not let me. I've tried different sites, reseting and I cant make any major adjustments without losing all my pictures, videos, ect. Is there something in the settings that needs to be changed or is this just a bug that Apple needs to work out?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2017 7:13 AM

Nothing has worked. Double tapping. Zoom is off. Still zooms in my photo I select.

6 replies

Nov 2, 2014 1:26 AM in response to Rhianna.adkins

This is a balls up. I am not sure what apple have done. I have a new iPhone 6. I take screen shot, then try and use it as the home screen and it enlarges.

I have exported the picture to my computer, AHH! HANG ON. I have just found a way. Thanks to other posts. 1). Go to accessibility. Turn zoom on. 2) scroll down and find Zoom region. Set to full screen. 3.) Go to the image and tap on it to bring up the menu and select "Use as wallpaper". 4.) Then use two fingers to set the size. 5). I haven't figured out the Perspective zoom yet, (on or 0ff) but at least I can get started. Cheers. Lee

why does the picture always zoom in when I try to set one for my lock screen or background?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.