Skip navigation

Cannot upload songs to iTunes Match

301 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 5:28 AM by Michael Allbritton RSS
zikfrid Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 3, 2014 7:05 AM

Hi all,

I have the account for something more than a year. After a year of uploading tracks and updating my Library i managed to keep only the songs i am interested in and removed all the duplicates. That was a good time to clear my itunes match and re-upload-match everthing that i have now in my Library of the local computer. I managed to clear the itunes match librady in the cloud and now it says in all my devices that i have no content. Though, when i "Update itunes match" it scans my libray and says "Your itunes library is now available in iCloud. No songs are available in icloud" even though i have in my local library aprox 7000 songs. Does anyone has this problem? Any solution to upload/match again?

iTunes 11.1.3(8)
  • Michael Allbritton Level 6 Level 6 (16,270 points)
    Jan 3, 2014 11:41 PM (in response to zikfrid)

Turn off iTM on the iOS devices, open the Music app and let the content clear out, then re-enable the service.

Jan 4, 2014 2:54 AM (in response to zikfrid)

You need to enable the iCloud Status column in iTunes.

Switch to Song view and pull down View > View Options and select "iCloud Status" then close the small window. Tell us what the status is for the tracks in your iTunes library.

Jan 4, 2014 4:27 AM (in response to zikfrid)

These statuses are why you do not see anything on your devices. There's nothing in cloud for the devices to see. First thing I suggest is for the tracks that are "removed" highlight some of them them, right-click, and choose "Add to iCloud." This will kick off a scan and ought to get those tracks to either "matched" or "uploaded."

Jan 4, 2014 4:49 AM (in response to zikfrid)

That cloud icon that is no longer there is not the "iCloud Status" column. That is the "iCloud Download" column. Please enable the "iCloud Status" colum so you can see what is says for the AC/DC album. I suspect it will be "matched."

Moving forward do that for all the tracks that are "removed from iCloud." Then you can do the same for the tracks marked "duplicate."

Jan 4, 2014 5:28 AM (in response to zikfrid)

I'm glad I could help.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.