Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot upload songs to iTunes Match

Hi all,

I have the account for something more than a year. After a year of uploading tracks and updating my Library i managed to keep only the songs i am interested in and removed all the duplicates. That was a good time to clear my itunes match and re-upload-match everthing that i have now in my Library of the local computer. I managed to clear the itunes match librady in the cloud and now it says in all my devices that i have no content. Though, when i "Update itunes match" it scans my libray and says "Your itunes library is now available in iCloud. No songs are available in icloud" even though i have in my local library aprox 7000 songs. Does anyone has this problem? Any solution to upload/match again?

iTunes 11.1.3(8)

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 7:05 AM

9 replies

Jan 4, 2014 1:00 AM in response to Michael Allbritton

Hi Michael,

Unfortunatelly, this did not work. I switched itunes match on my iMac,iphone and ipad. I opened the music app on iphone and ipad where it says "No content". I left itunes match off on iphone and ipad and enabled again on the imac and again i receive that it does not find anything to upload. The strange thing is that step 1 (Gathering information about your itunes library) in itunes match takes about seconds. It is reacting as no songs exist in my music Library.

Jan 4, 2014 4:22 AM in response to Michael Allbritton

Hi again,

I had already the view you advised open. Well here are the different statuses i have:

1)Duplicate (almost 50%)

2)Ineligible (only 20 songs)

3)Removed from icloud (the other 50%)

I have no song with no status at all. Though, the ones that are marked as duplicates are not duplicates in my library. It is like it still finds them in icloud even though icloud is empty with songs

Attached are screens that might help.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Jan 4, 2014 4:49 AM in response to zikfrid

That cloud icon that is no longer there is not the "iCloud Status" column. That is the "iCloud Download" column. Please enable the "iCloud Status" colum so you can see what is says for the AC/DC album. I suspect it will be "matched."

Moving forward do that for all the tracks that are "removed from iCloud." Then you can do the same for the tracks marked "duplicate."

Cannot upload songs to iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.