Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does font size automatically change

For my church work, I have created mini-presentations with lyrics. I then copy them into my service master. A number of times the font dramatically increased in size from the the file I am copying into the master. I mean like from 28pt Helvetica to 108pt Helvetica. I can go back and manually change it. But its a pain and just not right. W

Mac mini (Late 2012), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 8:18 AM

5 replies

Jan 3, 2014 9:42 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Copying them into same version of Keynote (6). Open up the source file. Highlight the slides. Drag them over (they nicely fold into one sort of pile .. nice effect). Put them where I want them to go. POW, the font goes super-size ... but not always. Let me modify that ... not all my songs do it. I need to do some experimenting around to see if the same files do it all the time. I have a library of 75-100 songs so I need to do some testing on purpose. Don't know if it make a difference but I created most of them on my iPad and then work with them on my Mac. But compatability was the main point of Keynote 6 .. or at least I thought.

Jan 3, 2014 10:20 AM in response to Pastor Eric

Keynote 6 is only a few months old, and there are many issues that need rectifying.

Work around's include using the previous version 5 (if you have it) located in iWork 09 folder in Applications.

Text formatting in some files can be maintained by copying into Text Edit first, then copy and pasted into Keynote. All a bit messy until Apple complete the update cycle they promised.

why does font size automatically change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.