Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you get a program in pages to stay together in word when sending in email.

I am tired of getting ragged on when trying to either format an older word document into pages and resending in a word format turning into a puzzle scrambled.

Or recreating a document in pages and sending it in word turning againt into a scrambled puzzles.

Un able to delete mulitiple blank pages trainling a document.

I am not wanting to work on my MAC.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Tried in Pages and Numbers...

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 8:12 AM

3 replies

Jan 3, 2014 12:33 PM in response to fruhulda

The document I am working on is a simple table to represent a calander 10-15 rows and 7 colums, in the rows I use one for day its numberic, the row below the number row has alpha which contaings 2 - 5 names of the people working on that day.

I am an artist and I work the scheduling of volunteer hosts for a group Art Gallery, I generate the calander for each month and try to have a whole year done to post online for everyone to see the schedule, and to help us track who shows up and who does not.

The complaint I keep getting is that when I sent out the old calander it has all 12 months in it and a month would end up on 2 or more pages the names would be cut and seperated onto 2 or more lines and the fonts were not all the same or size. I could not seem to copy just one month and past it into a seperate sheet on a new page it would copy all 12 or more pages. When I tried to delete the extra pages they would not delete or they would all go blank.

I tried to make another from scratch I designed the table, formated to Ariel at 9 pts and make the chart. I clicked share icon, selected word and checked the box for "make compatable for MS Word 2003- 20010. and sent.

Again I a respon that the 1 page chart was spead over 2 pages, the format was all mixed up and font sizes were not the same sizes. They said that they could not adjust the format (which I had not locked), they could not dilete pages or back space the lines.

When I tried to learn this in the beginning help at the store personnel only solution was to do it in numbers but I worse trouble when sending it out that way pluse no one like the way it looked. Hence forth the continued issues in Pages. I am about to give up and go buy a HP.

How do you get a program in pages to stay together in word when sending in email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.