Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My imported CDs have disappeared.

First of all, I don't have the latest version of iTunes.

Recently I bought a multiple-disc CD and imported it into iTunes with GraceNote. I renamed some of them because I have OCD when it comes to organisation. A few days later I went back on iTunes and all my iCloud music was there and all my films and TV shows as well. In preferences, I set iTunes to only show purchased items but when I went back to music, my imported CD was gone; it wasn't there when all the iCloud items were shown either.

Before I imported the CD, I bought a few of the tracks on iTunes but deleted them before I imported the full CD. Could it have something to do with that?

How can I get the CD back? Of course I have a physical version, but I don't want to spend ages importing them all again. Also, it wasn't the first time I'd imported it - my sister deleted the CD the first time.

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 9:16 AM

There are no replies.

My imported CDs have disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.