Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have version 7.0.1 of safari but when I try to log into MSN mail or iCloud both sites tell me my browser is out of date and needs to be upgraded?

I'm having a problem with safari. I have the latest version of safari (Version 7.0.1 (9537.73.11) but both the iCloud site and outlook mail (at msn.ca) tell me my browser needs to be updated to the newest version.

Any help would be appreciated.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 9:44 AM

3 replies

Jan 5, 2014 8:21 AM in response to wenfar

By using iCloud.com, I get a message that my browser is not compatible with the iCloud.com . But I use the latest versions of Safari and OS X

- Safari is Version 7.0.1 (9537.73.11)

- OS X 10.9.1

- Mac (27-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iTunes 11

I have another Mac 20-inch Dual Core , very older than this, but with the same versions of Safari and OS X and everything works OK.

I tried the Apple support, and they guided me to do the cleaning and repairing disk permissions, but that definitely did not work!

I have version 7.0.1 of safari but when I try to log into MSN mail or iCloud both sites tell me my browser is out of date and needs to be upgraded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.