Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compressor 4.1 keeps crashing

Hi

I did the upgrade to Compressor 4.1 and it does not launch just crashes. Done a dump and download but it still does not work.

Anyone got a fix. I a, on Mavericks with maxed out mac book pro so no problems with memory/

Philip

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 12:58 PM

4 replies

Jan 22, 2014 11:52 AM in response to Chris Torella

Thanks Chris,

A nice guy at Apple and I came to the same conclusion and it worked. On previous upgrades the Matrox compression has carried on functioning and only the monitoring failed. Now they are both down.

With the release of 10.1.1 FCPX I wonder if Matrox will ever catch up. I hope so because my matrox mini with max worked very well.

I find it dificult to understand that Matrox do not work in parralle with Apple to keep up. Maybe its a ploy to get us all to buy a Mac Pro that is supposed to do the same!!?.

Thanks again for your help.

Philip

Jan 22, 2014 12:06 PM in response to Philip Morley1

On the matrox boards :

http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=13229

-------

To all Matrox MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX, and CompressHD users,

Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 update is not compatible for use with Matrox MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX, and CompressHD software drivers. We recommend that you keep your current supported Mac OS X version for use with MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX, and CompressHD hardware.

We are currently testing and evaluating future 4.x Matrox drivers to provide support for Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 with MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX and CompressHD products.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Matrox Video Technical Support

hopefully soon!

chris

Compressor 4.1 keeps crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.