Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie photo duration

Hi, I am putting together a simple movie of photos. I am so frustrated with this version of imovie. I've searched forums and imovie, and I can't figure out how to change the transition and duration times for all of the photos at once. Nothing I try is working. I'd like the same transition style and duration time, along with the same duration time for each photo. I really miss the old imovie! I'd appreciate your help.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 4:44 PM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2014 5:20 PM in response to tgstock

To change the transition duration, select one of your transitions then click the Adjust button above the viewer then click on the "i" (information button).. The rest should be obvious.

For the duration of the photos, first select all the photos in your project. Click that same Adjust and informaiton button.

When you installed the new version of iMovie, the previous version should have been left behind in your Applications folder. No reason you cannot continue to use it if you prefer.

Matt

imovie photo duration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.