Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

record enable button not showing up in logic pro x?

it is checked under the "configure track header" box and even has a blank space for it ("input monitoring" button is slid to the right), but is invisible. checking and unchecking "record enable" slides the "input monitoring" button right and left. this isn't an issue with the built-in mic on my comp but does become an issue with my m-audio fast track. i have the fast track set as the input and output and can hear the microphone through the monitoring (although i don't think any added effects are present in the microhpone monitoring). it just cannot record. what? is this a driver issue or something? logic displays the interface correctly with the name and everything. thanks for any help.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 7:12 PM

3 replies

Mar 9, 2016 8:46 AM in response to Zach_Hamburger

Needed an answer to the same question. Didn't find the solution and realized something other may not. When I connected my Beats Studio Wireless bluetooth headphones to use in Logic, Logic Output and Input audio preferences automatically made BEATS default. This removed my record buttons on each track.

Even disconnecting the headphones did not fix it. This is how you do it...

LOGIC PRO X click

PREFERENCES click

AUDIO

check your Output and Input selections and change if necessary.

For anyone if it helps.

kj

record enable button not showing up in logic pro x?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.