Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i resolve this?

The message is "An error occured while loading this content". No problem at all until now....?

What is this?

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 8:35 PM

4 replies

Jan 4, 2014 8:21 AM in response to jillmd227

Welcome to the Apple Community Jill.

Try the following steps, check whether things are working after each step where appropriate, before trying the next.

1. Restart the Apple TV (Settings > General > Restart).
  2. Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds.
  3. Restart your router. (Also try removing it’s power cord for at least 30 seconds)
  4. Reset the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings)
  5. Restore the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Restore)

Mar 22, 2015 4:22 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Bump. I am willing to be wrong, but in the last year, especially this past quarter, this error is increasing to the point that I think Apple is at fault. It seems like they just refuse connections when their system is fully loaded. This seems to happen the most on Friday and Saturday nights. It also seems to happen the most when one of my Apple TVs has fullly cached a movie, and paused it, then another Apple TV tries to view the same movie. I have four Apole TVs, two iPads an iMac and two iPhones; there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that across the Apple ecosystem all devices, all services Apple is in a bit of decline.

I have reset, unplugged and plugged back in so many times across all devices that the only thing all of that has in common is the passing of Steve Jobs.

I think that he was the chief user testing lab, personally, so when he had a problem like this, it got fixed. Or, as I had happen, when purchased music disappeared it got fixed. Or when safari locked on FB or jammed on CNN it never happened twice. Or if someone brain dammaged autocorrect making it more annoying that helpful, or messed with UIs which were flawless for no reason at all I wonder if Jobs would have allowed it to continue. I wonder what Apple Support is seeing overall. I wonder if they even know, or care.

So what? Well, I will avoid the watch, because the thousands of dollars of devices and content I already own is no longer working flawlessly. I cannot reliably say my family can see a new movie any longer. I'm not sure what's next when Bloomberg has to write an article about Apple iTunes downtime which Apple never told anyone about. Finally, imagine if Jobs updated his imac and his printer went away. I just had that happen. That really scares me because that feels like a Microsoft trick. What a shame.

And what an irritaration to take at least twice as long to post this on an iPad than s PC due to dystopian autocorrect the likes of which never, I assure you, existed before 2014. Again, so what? Thwt adds to frustration which is an emotion tied to Apole. Get enough of that affiliated with your brand. Then see what's next.

how do i resolve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.