Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed my account country, how I can reinstall the previous application??

HI

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 1:37 AM

As well as being tied to the account that downloaded them, all content is also tied to the country that it was downloaded in. You should be able to resync them from the copies that you have on your computer's iTunes library or on your backup of your downloads that you've been keeping.

If you haven't got copies of them then if you have a cheap app that is also in your new country's store then you could try 'buying' it from the store and see if you get any sort of prompt for having previously bought it and would like to redownload it - I'm not 100% sure whether that will work or not (nor whether it will work for all apps), so try a cheap app first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2014 1:37 AM in response to Nanatubail

As well as being tied to the account that downloaded them, all content is also tied to the country that it was downloaded in. You should be able to resync them from the copies that you have on your computer's iTunes library or on your backup of your downloads that you've been keeping.

If you haven't got copies of them then if you have a cheap app that is also in your new country's store then you could try 'buying' it from the store and see if you get any sort of prompt for having previously bought it and would like to redownload it - I'm not 100% sure whether that will work or not (nor whether it will work for all apps), so try a cheap app first.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.