Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Sync Notes : Where I live, broadband is insanely expensive and not even available.

About 35% of the global population have broadband connectivity and even those who have it, may have to pay horrific bills for data usage. iTunes works just fine between my iOS7 on iPhone 5 and ML latest updates. It is when I need to sync my NOTES that I am forced through the cloud and that irks me.

A Mac user from USA said he/she could not understand this predicament and I ended up saying "there is a whole world outside the US, a life beyond New York." Systems developers seem to believe that just about everybody has broadband. That is a very wrong perception as the actual figure is well below 35%.

Is there a workaround or an app that does NOTES via wireless direct or USB?

My Macbook Pro tells me that, as far as Bluetooth is concerned, my iPhone 5 is an "unsupported device."

This new and unexpected frustration with Apple is something that irks others, not just me.

Is there a cure for this?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, Macbook Pro OS X Mountain Lion (upd

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 4:39 AM

There are no replies.

How to Sync Notes : Where I live, broadband is insanely expensive and not even available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.