Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone number for iPod service/support?

There's lots of help on these pages, but when all else fails is there a way you can seek advice from a real, English-speaking human?

I have a problem with my iPod, I've been through all the troubleshooting steps (covered on a separate discussion), now I want to know the best way to get my iPod replaced.

My problem is this, I come from the UK, bought my iPod in the USA, and am currently in Andorra which has no Apple service centres. I have requested service on line, but the online system does not recognise Andorra as a valid country. Do I a) Send it back to the store it came from (USA), or b) Take it to my nearest service centre (France or Spain) or c) Use an address in the UK or France, and possibly end up waiting weeks to get my iPod back.

I'm sure someone could advise me in seconds, but I can't find any phone numbers on this site.

Dell laptop, Windows XP

Posted on Jul 26, 2006 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2006 2:32 AM

Try looking here.

http://www.apple.com/contact/phone_contacts.html
2 replies

Phone number for iPod service/support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.