Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having several issues with Logic Pro X 10.0.5 that suggest a fundamental problem. Rather than go into all details just yet, could I uninstall and re-download?

For example: Right now, I can't enable recording input monitoring on guitar tracks that I recorded previousy, or on a new project (I can still do this on Garageband, so it's not my M-Track audio interface).

>Whern I create a project, the song "end" is 50 or 60 bars after the music stops. There's no "number of bars" indicator in the digital display area, so I have to slide the end marker manually.

> extremely loud amp noise for all distortion guitar sounds. This problem has seeped into garageband since i downloaded Logic

> Recently I solo-ed a track and later was unable to unmute the other tracks - had to abandon that project

> when i share a project to iTunes, some of the first few notes and last few notes of the song are missing from the itunes file

I'm no geek, but becasue these glitches are random and unrpedictable, i suspect it is a fundamental problem in the way the app is interacting with my Mac. But I meet the system requirements: iMac purchased in May 2013. OSX 10.8.5; 2.7 ghz, i5 processor; 8GB memory (2 x 4) 1600 mhz DDR3. Plus over 900 gb of storage space now...

I should point ot that when i purchased Logic, i downloaded everything available, and the download took many hours.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by this frustrated weekend musician.

Thanks!

Logic Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 9:07 AM

Hi

Many many people are having issues with LPX 10.0.5 and certain audio interfaces, like yours (scan down the LPX discussion a few posts).

The only solution at the moment seems to be to roll back to LPX 10.0.4 if you have a backup.

CCT

3 replies

I am having several issues with Logic Pro X 10.0.5 that suggest a fundamental problem. Rather than go into all details just yet, could I uninstall and re-download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.