Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooht with Bose in Windows 7

I have installed a partition Windows 7-64bit in a new iMAC (Dicember 2013).
In this operating system, communication bluetooht with the music player
Bose SoundLink Mini does not work because the drivers are missing.
In the operating system MacOS everything works fine.

Do you have any suggestion?

iMac, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 9:25 AM

4 replies

Jan 5, 2014 2:57 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

Before writing the blog, I called Bose and they told me that there are no drivers for their speakers.

I tried to install the device player on a PC and everything went well.

In Windows OS, when you add a new bluetooth device, a window appears that indicates that the PC is installing the drivers.

At the end of the process, if the drivers are installed, a window appears that indicates that the process was completed successfully.

But if the drivers are not installed, a window appears informing you that the process has not been successful.

I think that there are no drivers, in Windows OS, for the bluetooth chip installed by Apple.

Jan 5, 2014 8:17 AM in response to remigioc

When you installed Windows did you download and install the Windows Support software, which contains all the drivers required for Apple hardware? Download the Windows Support software is an option in Boot Camp Assistant. If you did not do this then run Boot Camp Assistant again and select only the menu items to download the instructions and to download the Windows Support software.

Jan 6, 2014 3:48 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

I have installed all the drivers in Bootcamp.

The keyboard and the magic mouse, wich are connected via Bluetooth, work properly in Win OS and for this reason I think that the drivers are installed correctly.

I tried to reinstall the drivers contained in the directory $WinPEDriver$/AppleBluetoothBroadcom64 of the Bootcamp software, but the problem isn't solved.

Bluetooht with Bose in Windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.