Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typo setting up iCloud email.

I made a typo when setting up iCloud email. I want to fix it but can't figure out how. Is it really set in stone forever? That's just dumb. It'll mean I'll pretty much never use the email.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 12:43 PM

Welcome to the Apple community orchidgrrrl.

Unfortunately you cannot change an iCloud mail address once you have created it. You can however use an iCloud alias which you can set up at iCloud.com.

To create an alias.....

Navigate to the Mail feature at iCloud.com and click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner. Choose Preferences from the drop down menu, then select accounts from the options across the top, here you can create your alias.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2014 12:43 PM in response to orchidgrrrl

Welcome to the Apple community orchidgrrrl.

Unfortunately you cannot change an iCloud mail address once you have created it. You can however use an iCloud alias which you can set up at iCloud.com.

To create an alias.....

Navigate to the Mail feature at iCloud.com and click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner. Choose Preferences from the drop down menu, then select accounts from the options across the top, here you can create your alias.

Typo setting up iCloud email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.