Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have created my apple account in computer but when I trying to sign in in iTunes it requires me to review my account

First I'm trying to create a apple account in my ipad but it requires me to have a credit card which I don't have. So I tried to create a apple account in my laptop and i successfully created my apple account. The problem is, when I try to sign my newly created apple account to my ipad it takes me back to billing information (that requires me a credit card which I don't have) and the only checks are visa,Amex and master card. I have already checked the settings of my iPad if I signed in my account to App Store or itunes but then none of it is signed in. My ipad in new and I don't know what is the problem with it. Could someone help me? :( :(

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 2:50 PM

3 replies

Jan 4, 2014 2:54 PM in response to immarlenecacho

Rephrased:

First I'm trying to create an apple account in my ipad but it requires me to have a credit card which I don't have. So I tried to create an apple account in my laptop and i successfully created my apple account. The problem is, when I try to sign my newly created apple account to my ipad it takes me back to billing information (that requires me a credit card which I don't have) and the only choices are visa,Amex and master card. I have already checked the settings of my iPad if I signed in my account to App Store or itunes but then none of it is signed in. My ipad in new and I don't know what is the problem with it. Could someone help me? :( :(

I have created my apple account in computer but when I trying to sign in in iTunes it requires me to review my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.