Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i initially updated my I5 to the IOS 7 operating system. I chose to "decline to enter an activation code". However, my daughter and wife strongly advised me to include that feature. How do I re-apply it now? Thanks, Clark

Having just upgraded the operating system on my I phone 5 yp yje IOS 7 system, and chose when setting up to NOT have an "activation code", as I had never used one previously, and did not want to have to enter a code every yime that I picked up my device to use it.

My daughter and wife strongly felt that I should have included that, and, that the code "time-out" setting could be selected to make that time vary.

So, I agreed to go ahead and put one in, but now, I cannot find how to do so.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Griz772

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 3:35 PM

Go to Settings>General>Passcode and create it there.

1 reply

i initially updated my I5 to the IOS 7 operating system. I chose to "decline to enter an activation code". However, my daughter and wife strongly advised me to include that feature. How do I re-apply it now? Thanks, Clark

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.