Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes not syncing music

Hi i have iPhone 5S and both the phone n itunes is up t date n updated with latest IOS and verions.

It was working fine till yesterday. my iphone is authorised to 4 laptop according to itunes. so i bought a new laptop (4thone) and got the iphone authorised there. majrity of the musics were synced from my old laptop and they were all fine. so after authorising the new laptop i was able to add songs as well without erasing the whole library. but from last night, i tried adding 2 more songs from my new laptop, but it failed. i dod copy the songs n paste it onto musc as usual and pessed synced but after syncing, as usual i checked my recently addered playlist from my phone and there was nothing. i didnt sync the music.

so i tried the same thing with my old laptop. (i transfered that 2 songs into my old laptop and tried syncing but it didnt sync thete too.)

Please advice hat to do...

thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 4:47 PM

2 replies

Itunes not syncing music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.