Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP, all my devices (iPads 1, 2, mini, 4 iPhones 5) when i download a new app through appstore they all freeze on waiting and the icon is blank, at the same time my iTunes on windows comupter wont open anymore.

All my devices under the same username wont install and new apps when connected to wifi, and itunes on windows wont open anymore. wondering if anyone has the same problem or found a solution.

will download under 3g, very unusual problem. seems to be the apple username but for itunes to not open as well.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 2:51 AM

Ha ha, not to worry.

Rebooted modem and all is good now.

Very unusual that the only problem was isolated to all apple associated devices and software.

1 reply

HELP, all my devices (iPads 1, 2, mini, 4 iPhones 5) when i download a new app through appstore they all freeze on waiting and the icon is blank, at the same time my iTunes on windows comupter wont open anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.