Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch 5g keeps getting stuck after iOS 7

Ever since i updated my ipod touch to IOS 7 ive been experiencing issues. Ipod will freeze in an app it will not quit the app and i have a broken home button. But i have the virtual button from the settings but i cant get into multitasking and if i lock my ipod it wont wake up again. Is this a hardware issue or software issue ive experienced before where the same thing happened after using Voice over you hear everything you click she tells what it is and everything but just couldn't see the screen.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 6:47 PM

There's no need for repeated underlining.

There is a standard solution but it requires a functioning home button. I suggest that you get your hardware fixed and then post back.

3 replies

Jan 5, 2014 3:40 AM in response to Angel15780

To reset the iPod without the hardware buttons,

- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected. You will have to rejoin wifi networks and repair BT devices

iPod Touch 5g keeps getting stuck after iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.