Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 3gs and just updated it to ios 6.1.3 imessege worked fine yesterday but since then i have not been able to send or receive any messengers at all even though my imessege has been and is verified, anyone know how to get it working again?

Basically I just updated my iphone 3gs to 6.1.3 and imesege has stopped working. I updated my phone friday, imessege worked fine then bbbut since yesterday afternoon i cant send or recieve any even though it has been vertified. anyone know whats wrong? or how i can resolve this? thanks

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jan 5, 2014 8:52 AM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2014 11:01 AM in response to jamielck

Power cycle your device to see if this takes care of the issue. (home button and sleep/wake button holding down simultaenously until device turns off)

if this does not take care of the issue go to settings>General>reset>reset networking settings

After resetting you will then need to go to wi/fi to plug back in the password to your wi/fi router.

Good luck.

I have an iphone 3gs and just updated it to ios 6.1.3 imessege worked fine yesterday but since then i have not been able to send or receive any messengers at all even though my imessege has been and is verified, anyone know how to get it working again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.